For over 65 years, French-made skincare brand Yon-Ka Paris has been dedicated to the cause of spreading pure wellness across the globe. With plant cell active-based skincare regimens, Yon-Ka delivers scientifically proven efficacy and a unique therapeutic experience in collaboration with over 5,000 beauty and wellness professionals. This month they’re taking that dedication a step further by partnering with the Cancer and Careers nonprofit.
Every October we recognize Breast Cancer Awareness month and this year, more than ever, we are reminded that we’re all in it together. To show support for individuals and families affected by breast cancer, Yon-Ka Paris has pledged to donate a portion of all October proceeds to Cancer and Careers. Read on to learn more about the nonprofit and how you can get involved.
Yon-Ka Partners with Cancer and Careers
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Yon-Ka Paris is partnering with Cancer and Careers, a nonprofit dedicated to a mission of eliminating fear and uncertainty for people working with cancer. For more than 20 years, this organization has worked to give people with cancer access to valuable information and resources to help them thrive in their workplace. Cancer and Careers helps over 400,000 people each year through national and regional conferences, training sessions and webinars, free career coaching, professional development micro-grants, and more.
Throughout the month of October, Yon-Ka Paris will donate a portion of proceeds to this amazing organization for every purchase of Nude Perfect and the limited-edition pink Yon-Ka BCA cloth face mask.
If you’re not already familiar with Nude Perfect Fluide, here’s how it works:
- Lightweight blur cream shields skin from daily stressors
- Protects against urban pollution, blue light, and environmental aggressors
- Acts as a 2-in-1 primer and skin perfecting solution
- Composed of 96% natural and cosmos-certified organic ingredients
- Natural scent of fresh magnolia, ylang-ylang, and Yon-Ka Quintessence
How Can You Get Involved?
Breast Cancer Awareness month is an annual campaign designed to increase awareness of the disease. Whether you’ve battled breast cancer yourself or know someone who has, there are a number of ways you can help women in need:
- Share the story of how you or a loved one has been affected by breast cancer
- Spread the word about Breast Cancer Awareness Month on social media
- Make a donation to help women access breast cancer screening and treatment
- Educate yourself and others about breast cancer and breast health
- Join virtually with Helping Women Now to volunteer your time to the cause
- Host a virtual fundraiser benefitting the National Breast Cancer Foundation
No one is ever ready to receive the news of a breast cancer diagnosis. Even after you’ve survived the fight, however, then comes the challenge of living the rest of your life with the lingering impact of the disease. By supporting nonprofits like Cancer and Careers dedicated to helping cancer survivors get back to everyday life and work, however, you can play a part in the fight against this deadly disease.
Join Yon-Ka Paris and glow for a cause this October in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of your purchase with be donated to Cancer and Careers to help educate and empower people with cancer to thrive in their workplace and in their lives.